Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren


Once again, I took over my little sister's Scholastic book order from school. She hates it when I order books because she has to carry them all home. Here is what I received:

Operation Yes by Sara Lewis Holmes
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
The Book of One Hundred Truths by Julie Schumacher
Blown Away! by Joan Hiatt Harlow
Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix
When the Whistle Blows by Fran Cannon Slayton
Flying Solo by Ralph Fletcher
The Jacket by Andrew Clements
The Secrets of Alcatraz by Susan Sloate
Heartbeat by Sharon Creech
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
It Only Looks Easy by Pamela Curtis Swallow
The Hello, Goodbye Window by Norton Juster
Crow Call by Lois Lowry


I also bought and received several books from Amazon:

A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart
Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. You have a lot of great books. I loved Uprising and I've heard really good things about A Brief History of Montmaray and Nothing But Ghosts. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    This is what I got in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha awww that's fun to think of your sister carrying home alllll of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that's a lot of books to carry home lol. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! no wonder she didn't want to carry all those home!! I hope you enjoy them all! I want to read dani noir too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already read Dani Noir, and I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is alot of books. I wouldn't want to carry them all either. Enjoy your books. Here'smine

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from blog hop, i am a new follower.

    Naomi

    http://www.naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. found your blog via the blog hop and I am a follower now-look forward to reading your future posts-

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea ordering from your sisters Scholastic book order. Help save you money and earns books for her teacher.

    I have heard Dani Nori is a good book and have been meaning to read it myself. Also Have not heard of Crow Call by Lois Lowery, but love her books, so I will have to look for it.

    Adding my name to your followers. Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete